It’s come to my attention that there isn’t really any other gift guides like this around the internet, or at least any that are easy for me to locate. Every year I get asked for gift ideas for myself, and if you’re in the same position or have no idea what to get for your music obsessed loved one, never fear, you’re in the right place and I’ve got you covered. Just link them this post or use it for inspiration and I’m sure everyone will have a very Merry Christmas.
01. Kick off Christmas with this advent calendar featuring various band members. It’s affordable and completely vegan, making it my favourite advent calendar I’ve seen this year.
02. It’s important to have a favourite mug for your hot beverages over Christmas. Our Hollow Our Home just released this one, which I need!
03. Any music lover will be delighted with a new CD on Christmas Day. Especially if you manage to choose a good band/album. It shows you know them and put in effort.
04. Wallets and purses tend to be occasional purchases that we rarely make until the previous one is falling apart.
05. A perfect travel mug is hard to find, until now. Being able to take coffee outside during these cold months is definitely a pleasure.
06. Another winter must have and easy gift is a cute, cosy beanie.
07. Who doesn’t love to get out their fancy shot glasses at a party? and these ones are on sale for £4.99!
08. There’s nothing like a perfect pair of cosy socks at Christmas.
09. I don’t collect pop vinyl but I have a lot of friends that do, and the musician ones are just adorable! I would love to own the Babymetal ones without being a collector.
10. Keyrings and sticker packs are great to throw in stockings.
11. Wall flags make an awesome room decoration.
12. Calendar, are the one thing we always get at Christmas and are never disappointed by.
13. A notebook can be a perfect gift for anyone. School, university or work, we all need one.