I love tags and I haven’t done many. They’re fun to do and you get to know a bit more about me too. I thought I’d do one on music as it’s something I like to post about and talk to people about quite a lot, so here it is. Take the questions, do it yourself and make sure you leave a comment when you have so I can check it out!
1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
A Day To Remember – 6
2. What was the last song you listened to?
You Me At Six – Liquid Confidence
3. What’s in your CD player right now?
Amity Affliction – Chasing Ghosts
4. What was the last show you attended?
The Pretty Reckless on November 23rd
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
It’s too hard to choose, possibly A Day To Remember in Cardiff
6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to?
Probably Less Than Jake/Reel Big Fish, I wasn’t feeling it but Zebrahead were good.
7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
Developing my music photography
8. What show are you looking forward to?
Enter Shikari, You Me At Six/All Time Low and Pierce The Veil/Sleeping With Sirens
9. What is your favorite band shirt?
I have quite a few now but I think my current favourite is my newest one from Bury Tomorrow in October
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
I think Dani Winter-Bates, Matt Nicholls, Jacoby Shaddix or Jeremy Mckinnon. There’s a lot I’d choose to be honest
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
My Chemical Romance because I never got to see them live, or Elvis Presley
12. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?
Five Finger Death Punch and Slipknot, hopefully I’ll see them both at Download this year
13. Name four or more flawless albums:
Bury Tomorrow – Runes
A Day To Remember – Homesick
Bring Me The Horizon – Sempiternal
Parkway Drive – IRE
Pierce The Veil – Collide With The Sky
Amity Affliction – Let The Ocean Take Me
14. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
I have Slipknot – Disasterpieces and Pierce The Veil – This Is A Wasteland, I also have the Osbournes series if that counts? probably not
15. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
I just counted and it turns out I’ve been to 20, if I didn’t miss any
16. Who have you seen the most live?
Bury Tomorrow, 7th time this year
17. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
I think Shrek (first and second) or 10 Things I Hate About You
18. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?
The emo My Chemical Romance phase, just after the Avril Lavigne phase
19. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?
Probably musicals, Disney songs and independent female pop artists
Thanks for reading, April